So you want to write for Expert Enough? If you have some epic content that the EE audience will enjoy, we’d love to feature it. (Just have a tip? If you just have a story you’d like to tell us about, email us at:email@example.com)
Before you run off to the nearest post office to send us your ideas or posts, we’d like to give you some key steps to increase the chances of being published on EE.
Here are a few, easy-to-follow guidelines:
- Read our other posts & follow them as a guide. We like to provide immense amounts of information and helpful advice for our audience in a clean and easy to read format. We generally don’t want long, essay type posts. Make your content “bloggy” and “shareable”.
- You can include useful links, but don’t overdo it. Please leave out affiliate links and limit the amount of shameless self-promotion. Links to other extremely helpful resources are great though. And don’t use target=”_blank”.
- Include a two sentence bio. We’ll use this at the end of the post if it is published. In the bio you may also include 1 link to your site and 1 link to a social media account of your choosing.
- Make sure what you write fits into our existing categories. Take a look at the categories of the posts we do (sports & fitness, food & drink, etc.) and try to pick something we haven’t covered extensively before.
- Include a high-quality image. Make sure you have the rights to the image and if it from a creative commons, include a link to the creator. Make sure the image is at least 934 x 622.
- Send in a completed post in the HTML format ready to paste it into wordpress.
- Name the file “EE Guest Post – Your Name Here – Topic Name Here”. The easier you make it on the EE team, the more likely you are to have something posted.
- Submit your guest post by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t email us asking if you can write for EE. If you’d like to write a guest post, please write it up, and email it to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
We look forward to seeing what you write and hopefully featuring it here on Expert Enough!
Thanks for thinking of us.